Stop The Rumors!!
Written by: WorknMan
Last Updated: May 23rd, 1996
Awhile back, I wrote The MK3 Lamerz
Page which centered around those people who found it necessary
to spread bs about Mortal Kombat. While that page dealed with those who
started rumors, this one attempts to deal with the rumors themselves.
This is NOT to insult or belittle those who ask questions about the
rumors, it is simply a page to inform people of what is real
and what is not. The number 1 reason I wrote this page is that people
are writing with too many questions about rumors, and I simply do not
have time to answer them all.
- The only playable hidden characters (that are known) in UMK3 are
Ermac, Mileena, Classic Sub-Zero and Human Smoke.
- The only fightable hidden characters in UMK3 are the ones mentioned
above, plus Noob Saibot.
- The only playable hidden character (that is known) im MK3 is Smoke.
- The only fightable hidden characters (that are known) in MK3 are
Smoke and Noob Saibot.
- In the SNES and Genesis versions of MK3, Shao Kahn and Motaro are
also playable, along with robo Smoke.
- The only finishing moves in MK3 or UMK3 are Fatalities, Babalities,
Anamalities, Friendships, Mercies, and stage Fatalities.
- The only known stage fatalities for MK3 and UMK3
are in the The Pit III, Bell Tower,
Subway, and (UMK3 only) Scorpion's lair stages.
What Isn't Real
- THERE ARE NO NUDEALITIES, BRUTALITIES, SUICIDEALITIES,
MOVIEALITIES, SEXUALITIES, CRAPALITIES, REALITIES, or any other such
bs finishing moves. This includes all arcade and home versions
in the Mortal Kombat series.
- Rain and Noob Saibot are NOT playable characters (so far as we know).
Rain is not even fightable, not in any version of Mortal Kombat, up to
and including UMK3.
- There is no Johny Cage or Raiden morph. The only player that can
morph is Shang Tsung and he can only morph into one of the other playable
characters (except Smoke!!) The only exceptions to this are:
1. In MK2, Shang Tsung can morph into Kintaro to do his 3rd fatality.
2. In MK3 and UMK3, Nightwolf morphs into Raiden during his friendship.
3. There is a Shang Tsung/Smoke morph in the PSX and Genesis versions of MK3.
- And oh yeah, the Smoke morph in UMK3 arcade is NOT
B,B,LP or B,B,D,LP. That morph (B,B,LP for short) is for the Genesis version
- There are no secret stage fatalities (that are knonw) other than the
ones that are listed in the "What's Real" section.
- There is no patch available to upgrade the PC version of MK3 to UMK3.
- There are no anamalities in MK1 or MK2.
But rumors are not all that bad, they only stir more interest in the
Well, if you feel that strongly about it, send me your email address and
I'll send you all the email that the rumors generate.
Well, I just want some attention.
Well, go join a care group or something
The Final Word
You say that something is real that I say isn't? Fine .. simply provide the
proof. Otherwise, SHUT UP!!!!
If something is not listed in any of the FAQs on Rat's MK Info center,
then we don't know about it, so don't ask! As Sub-Zero once put it, "We
are not some kind of MK club with tons of super
secret moves and codes and are not
willing to share." Why would we write MK pages and keep half the stuff
we know to ourselves? Trust me, if we know it or if we find out
about it, we'll tell you!
I have been nice up to this point answering many questions about codes
and such that don't exist. From now on, any questions that are covered on
this page that are sent to me will be ignored! I'm sorry, but it gets old
to see "Are nudealities real?" over and over and over and over again.
Send any comments, questions, or suggestions to